Why are the taper hopper panels wrinkling?
- Material inside bin is not flowing freely and collecting on the sides of the bin.
- Leg-to-collar braces are not pointing to the center of the bin. Rotate the collar so the braces are pointing directly to the center of the bin.
How many tons of feed does my bin hold?
- A 6’ bin w/ 1 ring holds 2.61 tons of feed, each additional ring holds 1.487 tons.
- 7’ bin w/ 1 ring holds 4.42 tons of feed, each additional ring holds 2.026 tons.
- A 9’ bin w/ 1 ring holds of 7.88 tons of feed, each additional ring holds 3.356 tons.
- A 12’ bin w/ 1 ring holds 15.78 tons of feed, each additional ring holds 5.975 tons.
What is the size of the opening at the base of the taper hopper?
- All of the collars at the base of the taper hoppers are 16” in diameter.
Broiler Pan Feeders
At what number do I set the FUZE pan to when the pan is on the floor to allow it to flood?
- Set the pan to 5. This allows the pan to flood, in spite of a situation where the floor is uneven and doesn’t allow some of the pans to seat into the litter.
The mechanical switch FUZE control pan will not stop the motor.
- When standing behind the motor, make sure the pan switch assembly is on the RIGHT side of the feed tube.
- Control Pan switch must be wired to a relay.