How does the VAL-CO RMA process work?
We stand by the quality of our products, but even the best products can fail sometimes. We want this process to be as painless as possible, so here’s how it works.
- The dealer fills out the web form at https://www.val-co.com/rma-request. The more details that the dealer can provide, the quicker we can respond.
- VAL-CO will review the form and, if it has enough detail, will forward it to the appropriate team.
- A decision will be made based on the information. If not enough information is provided, more will be requested.
- If the RMA Request is denied, the dealer will be notified right away.
- If the RMA is issued, and if requested, a replacement part will be ordered and shipped by VAL-CO to the address originally provided on the form.
- Now, the dealer must ship the part to VAL-CO. The RMA only allows a dealer to return a part for inspection.
- Once VAL-CO has received the part, it goes through a lengthy bio-remediation process before inspection.
- Credit will be issued based on the inspection results and the dealer will be notified.